I know there are more than a few T-Bolt users upset with HTC and Verizon after releasing the Gingerbread (2.11.605.3) update for the device and then promptly yanking it after a major security flaw was found. It’s been a long time coming but a new version is currently making the rounds (2.11.605.5) with “improved security features that reduce device vulnerability.” The update should be rolling out to Thunderbolt users in the coming days so be on the look out for it. Now might be a good time to manually check for a system update but I’m sure you already knew that.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC employee: “sorry about the Thunderb
- [Update] HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich u
- Pigs fly as Verizon readies Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt