Still suffering from what feels like an Ice Cream Sandwich brain freeze (or hang over), we tried our best to get out as many stories as possible throughout our day. In effort to keep you, our readers, always informed, we’ve grouped all the stories that somehow managed to slip through the cracks here, in the Android Overload. So pull up a seat and dig right in. Found a story of particular interest? Leave your thoughts in the comments. Goodnight everyone!
- ARM’s new A7 processors to work in conjunction with more powerful A15′s. Due in 2013. [TechCrunch]
- Mobicity offering up the Galaxy Nexus for $830 in Australia. [Mobicity]
- Kernel source for Mytouch 4G Slide is released. [HTCDev]
- T-Mobile G2 gets a quick maintenance upgrade. [CPS]
- The Motorola RAZR is launching in the UK November 1st. [EuroDroid]
- Archos G9 tablets have gotten maintenance updates.
- Huawei MediaPad passes through the FCC for T-Mobile.
- An update to Android 2.3.4 is available for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc. [XperiaBlog]
- Bluegrass Cellular has picked up the Samsung Admire.