Matias Duarte has confirmed that the Nexus S will be getting Ice Cream Sandwich. He didn’t say which one – different carriers have different rollout processes – but we can’t imagine most regions and carriers won’t get it. He also said that any Android 2.3 device should theoretically be able to run Ice Cream Sandwich, but don’t take that as confirmation that an update for your phone is coming unless you’re on a Nexus S or soon to be Galaxy Nexus – even the Nexus One is up in the air at this point.
- Why NASA chose the Nexus S for SmartSPHERES
- Check out this video of webOS running as an A
- End of the road for Motorola Xoom and Nexus S
- Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, and Motorola Xoom WiFi
- Check out the Nexus S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus S