The main question everyone always has when it comes to Motorola’s phones is always about the bootloader. An unlocked bootloader makes it easier to load up custom ROMs, though Motorola has not yet come through with their promise of providing a way to unlock their phones’ bootloader after they purchase them.
Users met the DROID RAZR with the same question, and unfortunately the answer is “no,”, it’s not bootloader unlocked. Don’t fret too much, though, as the great development community for Motorola’s phones have always found workarounds and I’m sure this phone won’t be much different. We’ll have hands-on footage of the DROID RAZR very soon so sit tight.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid RAZR