While the above picture may just appear to be Food Network personality Alton Brown (or my old landlord, but that’s another story) posing with Google software engineer Denis Lynch, the EXIF data attached to the Picasa upload tells a different story. The picture was apparently snapped by none other than the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The usual disclaimer that EXIF data can be easily edited goes along with the image. Someone will just have to track down Mr. Brown to verify that the Nexus Prime was indeed the device that took this image.
[Picasa | Thanks, Garrett!]
- Galaxy Nexus gets Lollipop ROM
- Galaxy Nexus drivers updated
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus gets Android 4.4 KitKat
- Android 4.2.1 update commences for SprintR
- Check out the Nexus Prime forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus Prime, Samsung Galaxy Nexus