Alongside today’s availability of the HTC Amaze 4G, T-Mobile’s now offering their version of the Samsung Galaxy S II. As you may know, their version differs in processor type from the other carriers’ – they opted to go with a Qualcomm 1.5GHz dual-core processor instead of Samsung’s Exynos in order to provide speeds up to 42mbps on their HSPA+ network. This marks the second phone with this functionality as the Amaze has the same radios.
Aside from all that, it still looks to be a great device. It has a 4.5 inch WVGA display, an 8 megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording, Android 2.3 with TouchWiz UX 4 and more. It’s even a bit cheaper than the HTC Amaze 4G at $230.
Head into a T-Mobile store to check one out today or just order one online if you don’t need hands-on time to convince you. Find it online here and be sure to leave your thoughts over at the Galaxy S II T-Mobile section of Android Forums.com.
- Boost Mobile Announces Samsung Galaxy S2 4G A
- White Samsung Galaxy S II’s Now Availab
- T-Mobile’s White Samsung Galaxy S II No
- T-Mobile Galaxy S II Software Upgrade Goes Ou
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2 4G