After an initial leak back in May, we were led to believe that the Gingerbread update for the Motorola DROID PRO was right around the corner. After a series of delays any buzz about the push to Android 2.3 was silenced. Over the next few months Moto managed to (slowly) bring Gingerbread to their entire lineup of Verizon devices, but the Droid Pro remained left out. That should be changing soon, as Verizon has produced the changelog for the upcoming system overhaul.
The update will bring about the expected changes that accompany Android 2.3, including a revamped look for Motorola’s custom user interface. The artists formerly known as MotoBlue gets a coat of blue and features enhanced elements. The update also looks to bring about a sampling of new bloatware. You can read the full list of goodies by following the VZW link below.
- Verizon pushing 4.7.3 update to the Droid Pro
- Motorola DROID Pro updated with a flurry of f
- Motorola Droid Pro soon to receive update, Ve
- DROID 2 Global and DROID Pro Now Receiving Gi
- Check out the Motorola DROID PRO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Pro