When HTC decided to name their latest handset the Sensation XL, they weren’t kidding. This thing is an extra large monster in every sense. 4.7-inch screen, Beats audio, the works. It’s a powerhouse of the not-so-pocketable variety. Actually, HTC managed to avoid adding too much bulk around the mammoth display, creating a device that isn’t quite as big as you might initially imagine. But let’s not fool ourselves, check it out in comparison to our very own Chris Chavez’s HTC EVO 3D in the above hands-on footage from CTIA and the difference is apparent.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the HTC Sensation XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Sensation XL