Though the Motorola Atrix is less than a year old, Motorola and AT&T are poised to drop an updated sequel to the handset in the coming weeks. What you can expect is a refined experience, with superfluous features such as the fingerprint scanner trimmed away to bring the handset to retail for the low price of $99. Key upgrades include an 8MP camera and the doing away with of PenTile Matrix screen technology. Is it enough to warrant an upgrade so soon? Decide for yourself after watching our video hands-on captured on the show floor at CTIA.
- Ice Cream Sandwich finally heads to Motorola
- Motorola Atrix 2 Update Details Revealed R
- Soak test for Motorola Atrix 2 set to commenc
- Motorola provides update to Android upgrade t
- Check out the Motorola ATRIX 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 2