Looks like a good chunk of Googlers have the Nexus Prime in their hand. A couple of photos have been uploaded to Picasa, Google’s image hosting site, through Google+, Google’s social networking site. And you know what? It doesn’t shoot a bad picture at all.
More than the photos themselves, it looks like “Galaxy Nexus” is a strong contender for the device’s retail name as it has been listed as that in the TIFF information. It’s a bit of a stray from the norm, but we really couldn’t care about the name – just give us the phone! Check the photos out here and here. [via AndroidNext] PS: The one below is a sticky note memorial for Steve Jobs at an Apple store.
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Watch Kardashian's T-Mo ad
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Nexus Prime forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.