A new Gingerbread build has leaked for the Samsung Captivate, this time based around Android 2.3.5. Going under build number UCKJ1, the new software looks to freshen up the AT&T device in light of the release of the Samsung Galaxy S II , its successor. If you are stuck in a contract and can’t look forward to taking home the upgraded sequel, at least you can feel like AT&T and Samsung have not forgotten you and your Captivate.
- Rogers Samsung Captivate Users Reportedly Rec
- Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread Leaked For The Sams
- Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Leaks for the Samsu
- CyanogenMod 7 comes to a handful of new Samsu
- Check out the Samsung Captivate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Captivate