The Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman has just passed through the FCC today. The device will be geared towards music-aficionados thanks to it’s dedicated Walkman button delivering xLOUD loudness directly into your eardrums. The device will also have accessibility to Sony’s PlayNow music store. The Live with Walkman (awkward name) will feature a 3.2-inch display, 1GHz processor, 5MP rear/VGA front facing cameras and running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The device is expected to arrive sometime towards the end of this year.
- Sony Ericsson Live Walkman Gets Torn Down In
- Sony Ericsson Walkman Goes Android With the S
- Watch makers target pirates
- T-Mobile Nexus 6 bloatware
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Live forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Live