Verizon’s 4G LTE lineup will welcome a new member next week, according to new details leaked to DroidLife. The Samsung Stratosphere, which has been detailed time and time again and dropped a system dump earlier this week, is now rumored to be coming to Verizon October 13th. The date comes along with a full spec sheet, which further confirms the phones position as a mid-range QWERTY slider comparable to last year’s Epic 4G on Sprint. It’s not quite the Droid Bionic or the upcoming Nexus Prime, but it should provide a lower-priced 4G option to Verizon customers.
- ‘RadioShack’s “Shack Friday
- Root Your Samsung Stratosphere
- Samsung Stratosphere – Verizon’s
- Hands-On Verizon’s Samsung Stratosphere
- Check out the Samsung Stratosphere forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Stratosphere