The leaked Android 2.3.4 build for the Motorola Droid X2 looks to be getting official any day now as Verizon has updated their support page with documentation for firmware version 1.3.380.MB870. Motorola recently got in touch with members of their feedback network in regards to a soak test for the upcoming update, and the appearance of a detailed changelog on Big Red’s site indicates we should see the new software coming down the pipe in a matter of days. Most of the major bullet points from the PDF file deal with bug fixes and enhancements such as improved audio and video quality and better text entry. Check out the link below for all the details.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Motorola DROID X2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X2