According to a memo circulating around to Best Buy employees, the $99 fire-sale pricing of the HTC Flyer we first reported on earlier this morning was a mistake. It seems the price had been erroneously updated in Best Buy’s system, and that the actual price will remain at $300. The memo mentions Best Buy as not honoring the error in pricing, though it is unclear if the retailer will fill any online orders that may have been placed. If you were planning on heading to your nearest Best Buy to pick up the Flyer at a bargain price, you might want to hurry up and get there before they receive the memo.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC Flyer forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Flyer