Huawei’s upcoming Android flagship has just passed through the FCC, leaving a significant amount of visual evidence in its wake. The phone listed by model number M886 and known as the Honor is also indicated for a US Cellular release under the name Huawei Glory. Its CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900 radio is noted. The Huawei Honor / Glory will also feature a 1.4GHz single-core CPU, 4-inch 854×480 display, and 512MB of RAM. An 8MP camera is complimented by a 2MP front-facing snapper. A November release looks likely.
- Huawei Emotion UI becomes available for Chine
- Huawei Honor passes through FCC again, this t
- Huawei Honor First to Get Ice Cream Sandwich
- Huawei Honor Gets Checked Out on Video
- Check out the Huawei Glory forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Huawei Honor forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Huawei Glory, Huawei Honor