A somewhat mysterious soak test was announced for the Motorola Droid X2 last week, but little was known about what update to expect next for the Verizon smartphone. Thanks to a leaked SBF file, we are learning that we will likely see Android 2.3.4 as the next official update to the handset. Other than the bump up in Android versions, the new firmware doesn’t appear to bring along major changes such as the new-look user interface of more recent Motorola handsets. You can check it out for yourself by heading through to the XDA link below.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola DROID X2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X2