AT&T has a new mid-range Android handset headed to their lineup in the form of the Samsung Doubletime. While little is known about the handset first outed as the Samsung i857, a roadmap leaked earlier in the year suggests it will sport an HVGA display, 3MP camera, and could ship with Android 2.2. The new product name was revealed in a recently uncovered Cellebrite listing. The handset was initially scheduled for a Q3 release, but with the days ticking away and Q4 just around the corner, a later release seems likely at this point. No word on what pricing may be, but don’t expect the Doubletime to break the bank.
- Pantech Pocket, Samsung Captivate Glide and S
- AT&T’s Nov. 20th Blowout – L
- AT&T Announces Motorola Atrix 2, Samsung
- Android Auto could come pre-installed in some cars
- Check out the Samsung Doubletime forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Doubletime