Happy Thursday everyone! In case you have a hankerin’ for more Android related news, we’ve pooled all the stories we didn’t get to post into this — the Android Overload — for you to feed on. So grab a napkin, pull up a chair and chow down! G’night!
- The Motorola Defy+ is now in stock at Clove UK.
- Android 2.3.4 coming to SE Xperia devices including Xperia Pro. [SENSE]
- Angry Birds speakers are almost here! Pricing revealed. [Mashable]
- BlackBerry Playbook sees temporary price drop. $300 for 16GB til October 8th. [BestBuy]
- Amazon may buy Palm. What does that mean for Android? [VentureBeat]
- Facial recognition software found inside Ice Cream Sandwich. [AndroidandMe]
- File transfers coming soon to NFC. [MobileBurn]
- AT&T sends warnings to customers using too much data. Let the throttling begin. [9to5Mac]