The Samsung Stratosphere is headed to Verizon to further bolster a growing line of 4G phones, but the new device holds a unique feature not found on any existing member of Big Red’s LTE family. A physical keyboard will set the Stratosphere apart, while middle of the road specs should provide an affordable option for those looking to get in on Verizon’s next-gen network. Most akin to Sprint’s Epic 4G, the Stratosphere features a 1GHz processor, Android 2.3, a 5MP camera with 1.3MP front-facing camera, and 4-inch Super AMOLED display. You can see how the handset stacks up to other members of Verizon’s lineup (and the competition) in the leaked documents uncovered by our friends over at Droid Life.
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Check out the Samsung Stratosphere forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Stratosphere