We’ve been getting reports that HTC Thunderbolt users are finally receiving that Gingerbread OTA update we told you about earlier today. Well, sorta. A lot of the info on that changelog was actually copy/pasta from Motorola’s change log so don’t expect too many changes. If you haven’t been prompted for the update just yet, you can successfully pull the update by jumping into your Settings > Software Update > Check New. This OTA update will bring HTC Thunderbolt owners up to Android 2.3.4. Good luck and godspeed! If you run into any difficulties or notice any funny business, sound off in the comments.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC employee: “sorry about the Thunderb
- [Update] HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich u
- Pigs fly as Verizon readies Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt