Images of several new Motorola tablets have surfaced over the past week or so, and while specific details are scant we could be seeing at least one model launching in time for the holiday season. A report from digitimes suggests Motorola is developing both a 7-inch and 10-inch model, while a leaked image gallery suggests we might also get something in the 8-inch department. All are running on Android Honeycomb and it seems there is no plan to get the tablets up to speed on Ice Cream Sandwich at launch. While hardware specifics are unknown, the tablets are said to be super slim. Right now buzz is picking up for a November launch of the 7-inch model, which is being manufactured out-of-house by Compal Electronics. The manufacture of the 10-inch model will be handled by Motorola directly.
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Motorola provides update on Ice Cream Sandwic
- Rumor: Motorola XOOM 2 Pricing Revealed, Gala
- Verizon Roadmap Shows Nov. 21 for Galaxy Nexu
- Check out the Motorola XOOM 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Xoom 2