Members of the UK press have received further details regarding the October 6th event HTC informed everyone about. The invitation clearly shows Beats headphones so we expect them to announce at least one of the rumored handsets shipping with this technology.
Considering the HTC Vigor is headed to Verizon and this event is being held in the UK, we’ll rule that out. That leaves us with the HTC Runnymede, which has recently been rumored to come to retail as either the HTC Bass or the HTC Sensation XL.
The latter name would refer to the fact that it has a 4.7 inch display compared to the Sensation’s 4.3. Unfortunately, this one won’t have a dual-core Snapdragon processor, but the 1.5GHz single core chipset inside should handle HTC Sense with ease. And we’re expecting Beats music integration, of course. It all unfolds on October 6th and we’ll be checking the newswire viciously that day. [SlashGear]
- HTC Sensation XL update being rolled out acro
- HTC Further Details Update Schedule For Andro
- HTC Shortlists Devices for Ice Cream Sandwich
- HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio Now Availab
- Check out the HTC Sensation XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Bass, HTC Runnymede, HTC Sensation XL