The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (GT-P6810) has finally passed through the FCC and simultaneous given us more hope that the device could actually launch stateside possibly in time for the holidays. While there was no mention of wireless bands leaving us in the dark as far as which carrier this device will land on, I’d expect it to hit the big fours just like its older brother, the 10.1, did. Even though I still haven’t been able to justify a tablet purchase, 7.7-inches does seem like the sweet spot as far as my tastes go. What do you guys think?
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Verizon announces Ice Cream Sandwich update f
- LG sues Samsung over OLED display patents, Ga
- Apple wins EU-wide ban on Galaxy Tab 7.7
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7