Another HTC phone that’s been making the rounds lately is the HTC Runnymede. It’s poised to be one of the first Beats headphones after HTC acquired the company. Inside will be a 1.5GHz single-core processor and a 4.7 inch display, according to rumored specs. It will also be bundled with Beats headphones (different sets depending on which bundle you get).
Rumors once pegged the phone as the HTC Bass, but according to a supposed trusted source of PocketNow’s, it may come to market as the HTC Sensation XL. The XL, of course, refers to its 4.7 inch display over the Sensation’s 4.3 inches. Unfortunately, the processor won’t be quite as good (though single-core Snapdragons are not bad by any stretch of the imagination). Perhaps this is one of the phones HTC’s announcing at their early October event. We’ll see. (Head to Engadget for the video as we figure out why Viddler hates us right now.) [Engadget, PocketNow]
- HTC Sensation XL update being rolled out acro
- HTC Further Details Update Schedule For Andro
- HTC Shortlists Devices for Ice Cream Sandwich
- HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio Now Availab
- Check out the HTC Sensation XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Bass, HTC Runnymede, HTC Sensation XL