The HTC EVO Design 4G for Sprint has popped in an official press shot for the device. The EVO Design was formerly known as the HTC Kingdom and will also be headed to US Cellular under the Hero S title. The device will feature a modest 1.2GHz single-core Snapdragon, 768MB of RAM, 4-inch qHD display, 5MP rear/1.3MP front facing cameras and running on Android 2.3.3. Given the fact HTC has cut back on many of the higher-end specs we’ve come to expect on devices like the EVO 3D, I would imagine this device will be priced right a lot less. This will make the EVO Design 4G stand out for Sprint shoppers on budget. Still no word on release date but with a leaked press shot — we don’t imagine it could be too far now.
- FreedomPop will give you free cellphone servi
- HTC EVO 3D and EVO Design 4G to get Ice Cream
- Rumor: HTC EVO Design 4G coming to Boost Mobi
- More Sprint Devices Receive Security Updates
- Check out the HTC EVO Design 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Evo Design 4G