NenaMark always seems to come through in the clutch. This time, they may have revealed a new tablet for AT&T. This one surprisingly seems to be coming from Pantech. According to the benchmark its model number is P4100 and it’ll have a 1024×720 display, a 1.5GHz Qualcomm processor and Android 3.2. We’re interested to see what Pantech can come up with, all things considered. [via PocketDroid]
- New Pantech P4100 Tablet Hits The FCC –
- Tmo Music Freedom adds 14 services
- Love/hate for the Nexus Player
- South Korean G3 Lollipop this week
- Check out the Pantech P4100 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Pantech P4100