NenaMark always seems to come through in the clutch. This time, they may have revealed a new tablet for AT&T. This one surprisingly seems to be coming from Pantech. According to the benchmark its model number is P4100 and it’ll have a 1024×720 display, a 1.5GHz Qualcomm processor and Android 3.2. We’re interested to see what Pantech can come up with, all things considered. [via PocketDroid]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Pantech P4100 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Pantech P4100