If you wanted a closer look at T-Mobile’s upcoming Samsung Hercules then the Canadian Telus version is about as good as it’s going to get for now. Say, hello to the Telus Samsung Galaxy S II X. Asthetically, this device will look identical to the T-Mobile branded version hitting in a few more months. The one exception being the battery cover on this Canadian version is soft touch while the T-Mobile version has been shown in leaked pics to have a brushed aluminum finish.
Spec-wise you’re looking at a gorgeous 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display and Samsung’s newest version of TouchWiz on top of Android 2.3.5. Inside the device will be powered by a dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon processor that could possibly take advantage of T-Mobile’s 42MBs HSPA+ network. The device also features a nice sized 1850mAh battery and full NFC capabilities for those wanting to try out Google Wallet. Check out this quick video from MobileSyrup for more on the Galaxy S II X (Hercules).
- T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Gets IPv6 Functionality In
- T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Android 4.0 Update Now Off
- White Samsung Galaxy S II’s Now Availab
- Win $1,000 and A Galaxy S II With T-Mobile
- Check out the Samsung Hercules forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Hercules