Seems Motorola may have finally wised up when it comes to those atrocious Pentile displays in their upcoming Atrix 2 device. TIMN who got some extended hands-on time with the device, was able to snap a quick pic of the screen comparing it to the Bionic. What did they find? Well, it seemingly, the Atrix 2 will be using traditional LCD for their display. You can check out the picture below and judge for yourself.
I added another pic from Droid-Life comparing a couple more Pentile/non-Pentile displays. All in all, I’d say this is pretty great news for anyone who was thinking of picking up the new Atrix 2 when it releases. What do you guys think? Is this the start of Motorola doing away with Pentile altogether? Does screen quality even matter to you?
- Ice Cream Sandwich finally heads to Motorola
- Motorola Atrix 2 Update Details Revealed R
- Soak test for Motorola Atrix 2 set to commenc
- Motorola provides update to Android upgrade t
- Check out the Motorola ATRIX 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 2