Someone going to Best Buy to get his faulty Galaxy Tab 10.1 exchanged got a bit more (or less, depending on how you feel about it) than what he bargained for. Instead of giving him the same model he had previously, a Best Buy employee accidentally gave him a Tab 8.9 instead. That means they’re in stock and absolutely should be launching very soon (we’re hearing tomorrow, but anything can happen). Now, to go see if I can exchange this old busted Dell laptop for an Eee Pad Slider… [Android Central]
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- 3G-enabled Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (P7300) get
- Apple wants to add six more significant Samsu
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 WiFi now getting Ice C
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9