HTC looks to have officially announced the HTC Raider 4G, but this one isn’t headed outside of Asia just yet. In fact, it’s only slated for South Korea as of the time of this posting. The Raider was once known as the Holiday and is eventually expected to make its way to the European and North American countries before year’s end.
It’s a high-end dual-core device with a 4.5 inch qHD display, a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, 4G LTE radios, an 8 megapixel rear camera capable of shooting 1080p HD video, a 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera and way too much more good stuff to list.
HTC Sense will be installed on top of Android 2.3. It looks like a great device and one we’re certain you’ll probably want to check out once it makes it way here (AT&T is expected to launch the device). [via, HTC 1|2]
- HTC Sensation 4G and Raider 4G LTE on Bell up
- HTC Confirms More North American Phones for I
- Bell Gives Rough Timeline for Android 4.0 Upg
- HTC Raider (Holiday) Stops by FCC en Route to
- Check out the HTC Holiday forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Raider forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.