The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 will supposedly go on sale in the US this week, but we haven’t heard any official details from the ladies and gents at Best Buy. We don’t have an exact date just yet but we do at least have a price for the two WiFi-only models they’re . You’ll be able to grab the 16Gb model for $469 while the 32GB will run you $569.
Compare these prices to the 10.1 edition of the Honeycomb tablet – the 16GB and 32GB models are $500 and $600, respectively. Unless the size of the display is most important to you, I don’t see much sense in not going with the 10.1 for just $30 more. In any case, these should be available sometime soon. Anyone grabbing one? [Samsung via Engadget]
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- 3G-enabled Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (P7300) get
- Apple wants to add six more significant Samsu
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 WiFi now getting Ice C
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9