The Pantech Breakout has already begun showing up in Verizon stores, just in time for its launch on September 22nd. The Breakout will be packing a 4-inch display, 1GHz single-core processor front facing and rear cameras, and running Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The device will make an affordable option for those looking to get to tap into Verizon’s blazing fast 4G LTE network, without having to take out a 2nd mortgage.
- ‘RadioShack’s “Shack Friday
- Pantech Breakout Now Available From Verizon W
- Pantech Breakout Official, Launches September
- Samsung Illusion and Pantech Breakout –
- Check out the Pantech Breakout forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Pantech Breakout