The helpful gents and gals over at AndroidForums.com have posted a guide about how to restore your Motorola DROID BIONIC to its factory state. Since Motorola stopped using traditional SBF files starting with the DROID 3, loyal member tehsusenoh figured it’d be best to make sure people know how to go about performing this particular task. Go on over to the All Things Root subform of the DROID Bionic section of AndroidForums.com to take a look at the guide and get familiar with it in case you need it in the near future.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Motorola DROID Bionic gets revived with offic
- Motorola Droid Bionic owners receiving invite
- Motorola DROID Bionic Jelly Bean update arriv
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Bionic