While HTC Sense 3.5 has yet to make its official debut, the underground Android dev scene has been busy porting the updated user interface to the currently available lineup of HTC devices. The latest port comes on behalf of the upcoming HTC Runnymede and XDA member proxuser. What we see here is a version of Sense that looks slightly different from the one ripped from the HTC Bliss, the first phone found to be running the altered UI.
The Sense 3.5 ROM is in its first release for the HTC Desire S and runs on top of Android 2.3.5. Based around the WWE RUU 0.82.401.1, there are still some kinks to be worked out. The ROM is expected to find its way to other handsets in the near future.
- HTC releases Android 4.0 update timeline, ann
- HTC Rezound, Desire S, Amaze and Explorer Sou
- HTC Desire S Gets Android 2.3.5, Sense 3.0
- HTC’s October 6th UK Event is Definitel
- Check out the HTC Desire S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire S, HTC Runnymede