Turns out the beastly spec’d HTC Vigor on its way to Verizon could be the officially named Thunderbolt 2. Thanks, to our friend Mannequins from our very own Android Forums, he was able to get snag a quick pic of a handout given to him by a Verizon rep while working his shift at Best Buy Mobile. The Thunderbolt was only released a few months ago in March but things move fast in the mobile world – real fast. While this is by no means “official” (check out the spelling), it does give us a better idea of what the HTC Vigor’s Verizon branded name could be when it launches in a few more weeks.
Oh, and as I’m sure you’ve no doubt noticed, this handout also lists the “Sam Prime” as replacing the DROID Charge. Was this rep going off of inside info he was given by his superiors? Or maybe he’s an avid Phandroid reader and is going off of rumors. Once again — grain of salt, people.
- Rumor: HTC Rezound, DROID RAZR and Galaxy Nex
- Cellebrite System Prepped for Nexus Prime, Dr
- Verizon Recommends Accessories for the “
- Leak: HTC Vigor Gets Profile Shots, Software
- Check out the HTC Vigor forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Vigor, Samsung Droid Prime