One of our AndroidForums.com members DROIDAV8R has been snooping around the FCC and noticed that one PH98100 – the HTC Vigor – has made a stop. I can’t seem to download .PDF files there right now (they’re all coming up as HTML files, but our tipster says he saw mention of Verizon’s 4G LTE radios inside. It would seem about right for a phone that’s rumored to be on the high end of the spectrum.
We’re getting a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, an 8 megapixel HD camera and a rumored 4.3 inch 1280×720 display. Can’t say I wouldn’t mind having this phone in my arsenal. With today’s approval, we’re probably primed for an October release – hopefully sometime in the earlier parts of the month. [via AndroidForums.com]
The Vigor just appeared on the FCC’s Equipment Authorization web site. LTE is now confirmed. The direct URL won’t copy correctly for some reason. Go to:
Grantee Code = NM8 (HTC’s FCC ID)
Product Code = PH98100
- Rumor: HTC Rezound, DROID RAZR and Galaxy Nex
- Cellebrite System Prepped for Nexus Prime, Dr
- Verizon Recommends Accessories for the “
- Leak: HTC Vigor Gets Profile Shots, Software
- Check out the HTC Vigor forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Vigor