I’ve never been the biggest fan of Verizon’s marketing when it comes to their DROID line of phones but this one may change all that. You may remember the uber-hot Droid Bionic chick from the last teaser trailer, well — she’s back and finishing what she started with the kicking some serious robot butt. The story continues with her gathering the best pieces of tech from her fallen foes (ala Megaman) to build a phone that will “rule all machines.” I know, sounds pretty geeky but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t get goosebumps while watching the vid. Now it’s your turn.
Oh- and as a bonus clip, I came across this test footage from the Motorola Droid Bionic showing off it’s video recording capabilities and once again, I got goosebumps. This is going to be one helluva device. If I was on Verizon, I don’t think I’d be able to resist this device. How about you guys?
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Bionic