We received a Phantip earlier today from a Droid 3 owner informing us that Motorola is all set to begin their soak test for Droid 3. If you’re a member of the Motorola Feedback Network, you may be lucky enough to test out the update before it’s officially launched. Here’s a excerpt from the email some users have receiving:
Thanks for signing up for the Motorola Feedback Network. We are preparing a confidential update for Droid 3 owners and wonder if you would be interested in taking part.
Motorola Owners’ Forums
Motorola Feedback Network
The update should address a lot of the issues Droid 3 users have been having since the device launched a few months ago. The soak test means the official OTA update should be just around the corner providing there are no huge bugs in this release. You guys hyped about this?
- Motorola updates ICS upgrade roadmap, Droid R
- Verizon posts changelog for Droid 3 update, 2
- Verizon Wireless Sale: Droid 3, X2, Incredibl
- Motorola DROID 3 Soak Test Begins
- Check out the Motorola DROID 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 3