No, your eyes are not deceiving you. The mysteriously delayed LG Thrill 4G has finally landed for sale at AT&T. And your eyes aren’t deceiving you on the $99 price tag either. That’s the cost after a new two-year contract is signed. The Thrill 4G — otherwise known as the Optimus 3D — features a dual-core CPU at 1GHz, a 4.3-inch display glasses-free 3D display, and a pair of 5MP cameras around the rear synced for 3D video capture. AT&T subscribers, if you’ve been jealous of Sprint users with their fancy EVO 3D, here’s your chance to shine.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the LG Thrill 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Thrill 4G