When HTC announced their Flyer tablet amidst a rash of Android Honeycomb tablets, its Gingerbread OS was perhaps one of its main shortcomings. Since its launch, Google has updated Honeycomb to Android 3.2, optimizing the tablet-only OS for smaller displays, such as the 7-inch screen found on the Flyer. Now the first build of the updated OS has leaked for HTC’s first tablet.
The build is extremely early, and it might not be advisable to install as-is (though an RUU is available). Instead, one might do better to wait for Android ROM maker extraordinaire Paul O’Brien to cook up his own take on the release.
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the HTC Flyer forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Flyer