ViewSonic will soon be launching a few new Android tablets into the wild, and they took some time at IFA to go over what we can expect. Three models in total will hit shelves by the end of the year, with the ViewSonic ViewPad 10pro the first among the bunch. The dual-boot Android 2.3/Windows 7 slate will be available September 5h at a price of €499 ($714) for the WiFi-only version. It will be followed shortly by the ViewPad 7x, a 7-inch Honeycomb tablet with custom 3D ViewScene interface. We previously caught the Android 3.0 skin running on the 7x’s Tegra 2 processor back at Computex. A specific release date wasn’t mentioned but it should be out by the end of the month priced at €349 ($499). One more tablet is scheduled to land by the end of Q4, the ViewPad 7e, a budget oriented slate with a 4:3 aspect ratio, though few other details are available. It will retail for €169 ($242).
- ViewPad 10pro is a Dual-Booting Gingerbread/W
- First Look at the ViewSonic ViewPad 7x [VIDEO
- ViewSonic unveils dual-boot ViewPad 10Pro, du
- Sundar Pichai promoted to head of Google products
- Check out the ViewSonic ViewPad 7e forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.