That’s right, folks. Tonight’s your lucky night if you’re a Droid 2 user. Seems the Gingerbread soak test for the Motorola DROID 2 went over well seeing how Moto is to begin rolling out the tasty Android treat for the masses starting tonight at 11:59PM. This will bring your device up to Android 2.3.3 and all the Gingerbread goodies that come along with it. Are you guys as hyped about this as I am (and I don’t even own the device)? If you don’t like waiting, you can also pull the update to your Droid 2 by going into your Settings > About Phone > System Updates. As always make sure your phone is fully charged and don’t forget to leave us some feedback on how the update went! Good luck!
- Update for Motorola Droid 2 rolling out now,
- DROID 2 Global Owners Seeing Update 4.5.692
- DROID 2 Global and DROID Pro Now Receiving Gi
- Motorola DROID 2 R2-D2 Gets Gingerbread
- Check out the Motorola DROID 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 2