Last night while taking in an episode of George Lopez in the wee hours of the morning, loyal Phandroid reader Edmond spotted the Motorola DROID BIONIC “Rule all Machines” ad during a commercial break, only this time something different caught his eye. At the end of the spot the final frames very clearly said 09.08.11, the long-rumored release date often attached to the Bionic. Luckily for us, Edmond was able to capture the moment for posterities sake. Verizon hasn’t gone on the record with an official announcement of the device or a September 8th release, but if they are running commercials featuring the date with little over a week left to go, we’d say it’s a pretty sure thing. Anyone else catch the altered ad making its TV rounds?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Motorola DROID Bionic gets revived with offic
- Motorola Droid Bionic owners receiving invite
- Motorola DROID Bionic Jelly Bean update arriv
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Bionic