BGR is reporting that America’s second 3D capable handset, the LG Thrill, will be launching this Sunday, September 4th on AT&T. If you thought you would have to pay a premium just to get your hands on glasses-free 3D, we’ve also learned that the device will only cost you $100 on a 2-year contract. Not too shabby for a device with a 1Ghz dual-core, Texas Instruments OMAP443o at the helm. Other specs include a 4.3-inch 3D screen, 5MP camera and 512MB of dual-channel RAM for added speed. What do you guys think? Is this phone still on anyone’s radar?
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Check out the LG Thrill 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Thrill 4G