If the Sony S1 – Sony’s first Honeycomb tablet (the 10.1 inch single display model) – interests your pique even a little bit, Sony’s willing to let you into their main Canadian offices to check the tablet out at a “Customer VIP” invite-only event. The event takes places September 14th and 15th. The tablet isn’t all that exotic put up against contenders – it has a 1GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3, a 10.1 inch display and more. It will be unique, though, thanks to the ergonomically-designed form factor and its Playstation Certification. I know I can’t be the only one excited to hear more about this. If any of you lucky Canadians out there happen to get this invite and are planning on attending, let us know and be sure to hit us up in a couple weeks’ time if you’ve got impressions to share! [Mobile Syrup]
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Sony Tablet S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Tablet S