A few new details have emerged about Sony’s upcoming tablet duo. After learning of the Sony Tablet S branding for their 9.4-inch slate, Engadget reveals that their dual-screened device headed for AT&T will be dubbed the Sony Tablet P. The Tablet P will include 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, and weigh in at a light 370 grams. The clamshell device has AT&T 4G (HSPA+, we assume) connectivity out of the box and ships with a 2GB microSD card inside. It sports an NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, the same as will be found in the Tablet S. The S will be available in 16GB and 32GB models and pairs its dual-core CPU with 1GB of RAM. It weighs in at 600 grams on the nose.
- Sony Tablet S gets feature-adding upgrade in
- Sony’s new PlayStation Mobile content c
- Sony Tablet P will not be receiving Jelly Bea
- Sony Tablet P now receiving Android 4.0 updat
- Check out the Sony Tablet S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Tablet P forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.