Hoping to get a sneak peak of what Samsung’s bringing to Germany the evening before IFA? For starters, according to Samsung Hub, it looks like we’re in store for LTE versions of two of their existing devices. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, which no one has at the moment, and the Samsung Galaxy S II, which no one in America has, are said to be getting those sweet 4G radios inside.
The phone is said to differ greatly from the version many carriers got a while ago. It’ll have a 4.5 inch display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and an NFC chip – compare that to the regular’s 4.3 inch display and 1.2GHz dual-core processor (and some variants only have a 1GHz dual-core processor).
As for the tab 8.9, it will also come to market a bit differently. Preinstalled will be Android 3.2 and inside will be a 1.5GHz dual-core processor. Everything else will remain the same except size, including its 3MP camera and 128×800 display. I’m sure we’re in for a lot more come September 1st, but this is what’s on the table for now, folks. [Samsung Hub 1|2]
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.