Back in June we saw Android 2.3.3 leak for the Samsung Captivate and the leaks just keep on coming. This time we have an official leaked build of Android 2.3.4 for the Cappy courtesy of Przekret over on XDA. I’m not going to tell you how to flash this (Odin) or even recommend that you try it out for yourself. Just know that it is out there and if you’re rooted, I’m sure some crafty developers have already cooked up a few good ROMs from this.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Samsung Captivate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Captivate