Back in June we saw Android 2.3.3 leak for the Samsung Captivate and the leaks just keep on coming. This time we have an official leaked build of Android 2.3.4 for the Cappy courtesy of Przekret over on XDA. I’m not going to tell you how to flash this (Odin) or even recommend that you try it out for yourself. Just know that it is out there and if you’re rooted, I’m sure some crafty developers have already cooked up a few good ROMs from this.
- New Gingerbread Leak for the Samsung Captivat
- Rogers Samsung Captivate Users Reportedly Rec
- Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Leaks for the Samsu
- CyanogenMod 7 comes to a handful of new Samsu
- Check out the Samsung Captivate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Captivate