A new entry can be filed into the “you get what you pay for” category, as X10 has launched their $199 AirPad tablet. They are touting it as “the best tablet on the market for under $200,” which, given the pricing qualification, we are OK with. But should we ever really be OK with a $200 dollar Android tablet? Well, if you want a slate with a 7-inch capacitive touchscreen running Android 2.3, housing a 1.2GHz Rockchip CPU, and offering 4GB of storage then maybe so. Additional specs include HDMI output, a 2MP camera, and WiFi connectivity. On second thought, you really do get a pretty good bang for your buck.
- Sundar Pichai promoted to head of Google products
- Pocketing your phablet, Inbox invites, buying
- US Cellular gets G Pad 7, G3
- Best Moto 360 Apps and Faces
- Check out the X10 AirPad forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: X10 AirPad