A new entry can be filed into the “you get what you pay for” category, as X10 has launched their $199 AirPad tablet. They are touting it as “the best tablet on the market for under $200,” which, given the pricing qualification, we are OK with. But should we ever really be OK with a $200 dollar Android tablet? Well, if you want a slate with a 7-inch capacitive touchscreen running Android 2.3, housing a 1.2GHz Rockchip CPU, and offering 4GB of storage then maybe so. Additional specs include HDMI output, a 2MP camera, and WiFi connectivity. On second thought, you really do get a pretty good bang for your buck.
- HTC Flounder/Volantis gets WiFi certified as we get closer to a release
- Nova Launcher adds new app drawer animations in latest beta
- Entire library of SNK Playmore games marked down to 99 cents (limited time)
- Brazilian retailer shows leather option for Moto X+1, outs Moto G2 specs too
- Check out the X10 AirPad forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.